Outrageously Affordable Holidays in Andalucia
Outrageously Affordable Holidays in Andalucia!
Sun, fruits, fiestas and no crowds are the main reasons to come to Andalucia in low season. Nice weather, low prices and fresh juicy seasonal fruits make it a great escape along with the extra treat of beautiful Andalucian winter parades and fiestas!
Book your short break for 200€**
• 3 nights in our comfortable hotel La Posada de San Marcos for 150€ per person per night*
• 3 breakfasts + 1 welcoming dinner and house wine included in price
• FREE walking notes with photos for carefree walking holidays
• Flight from London, Manchester, East Midlands, Edinburgh and Bristol for less than 50€**
* Please note that prices are per person based on adult double occupancy. It means that total price for 2 people staying for 3 nights will be €300.
*Flight deals mentioned are not guaranteed. Airline ticket prices are based on research done at the time of publication and are subject to change.
Why It’s a Great Time
This is actually a lovely time to visit Andalucia. The weather is pleasant, during the day time it is even sometimes possible to walk in t-shirt. Nights are cool and our underfloor heating comes into it’s own. The summer holidays crowds are easing – a bless for those who appreciate tranquility and solitude. Also in winter fruit harvest are still in full swing and you can treat yourself with a juicy oranges and mandarins. Festivals and parades all over Andalucia. Don’t miss Three Kings – a great Fiesta in Andalucia at the beginning of January and La Candelaria (Fiesta of bonfires) in February and Holy Week in March/April.
Why It’s a Great Deal
You can easily catch a lowcost flight in January, February and March for less than 50€ from Ryanair or Easyjet. Or a bit more expensive, but still cheap flight from British Airways.
Affordable rates and special offers for winter travellers throughout the region. Domestic travel within Andalucia possible by rental car or accessible public transport making a multi-destination vacation affordable.
• Price: from €50 per person per night (prices are based on adult double occupancy)
• Min stay: 3 nights
• Min guests: 2
• Days: Sunday to Thursday
• Months: January to March
• Bed & Breakfast
• 2 days walking notes and maps
• Emergency / back up support
• Extra nights B&B from from 42€ per person at La Posada de San Marcos
• Picnics and dinner can be provided on request during your stay (depending on time of year) and there are plenty of restaurants where you can try the local delicacies, especially at the weekend.